The method or library to be applied for conversion to pdf. The available options are:
- JS. It supports the same graphic and style you are using on your Elementor page or template. It doesn’t support correctly the text between pages. It’s not possible to add page breaks and use images via CDN.
- HTML: supports HTML template for PDF generation.
- DomPDF(deprecated) supports CSS2 and templates. It doesn’t support custom fonts and backgrounds. It’s subject to limitations in complex layout conversions, so it is advisable to adopt layouts that are not too elaborate.
- TCPDF(deprecated), a very stable converter, quickly but does not support the latest CSS and structured template. It works with the table.
- Browser, the built-in browser print to PDF, is very powerful and configurable by the user.